Here at Raymore Veterinary Center, we are taking steps to ensure continued care for your pets while also ensuring your safety as you visit our clinic. We will be here to help you and your pets no matter how the COVID -19 situation continues to unfold. We are using a strategic disinfection plan to minimize risk of infection for clients and staff. We are cleaning door knobs, our lobby, counters, phones, etc. many times each day. Our exam rooms are routinely disinfected between every single exam.
The health and safety of you, your pet and our staff are our top concern as you visit our clinic during this uncertain time. We have developed the following guidelines and services:
- It is essential that anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath) or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days or to an area in the United States with high incidence of COVID-19, please inform our team members on the phone prior to your arrival.
- In order to limit crowds in the lobby, please feel free to remain in your car when you arrive and call the front desk to check in for your appointment. We will then send a team member to bring you and your pet straight into an exam room as soon as we have one available.
- Please, whenever possible, only 1 owner should accompany pet(s) to in-office visits.
- Telemedicine – We will begin offering telemedicine appointments to EXISTING clients immediately. Please contact the clinic for details. For high risk individuals, or for anyone that is uncomfortable entering the building please use this service. If the doctor deems it necessary to see your pet at the clinic, we will have you remain in your vehicle for the duration of your pet’s appointment and a team member will relay any necessary information to you from the doctor.
- Shipping – We will be glad to ship your pet’s prescription refills (including heartworm and flea and tick prevention) to your home free of charge during this time. Please plan ahead, we will gladly provide expedited shipping but will not be able to offer free expedited shipping. Call us for details.
We are taking every step to decrease the incidence of infection while continuing to provide excellent care for our patients. We will continue to monitor the situation closely. Please note that according to the World Health Organization, there is no evidence that companion animals can directly spread COVID-19 to humans.
Thank you for allowing us to care for your pets and your continued confidence.
They’re not just pets. They’re a part of the family.
We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Raymore Veterinary Center strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to Raymore, Missouri, and surrounding areas. Please take a moment to contact us today, to learn more about our veterinary practice or to find out more information about how Raymore Veterinary Center can serve the needs of you and your family.
Emergency services provided by Blue Pearl. Please call 913-942-9563.
To provide high quality pet health and wellness services that will assist your pet in living a longer, happier, and healthier life.
To provide our clients with access to leading-edge products and services and authoritative educational content that focus on enhancing the human-animal bond.
We aim to make sure each pet is optimally protected for their lifestyle, couch potatoes to cross country runners!
Located conveniently in Raymore, MO, our animal hospital is accessible to all of Kansas City. Stop in at 411 Remington Plaza Court, Raymore, MO 64083
Serving Kansas City since 2005, Raymore Veterinary Center is a trusted source for veterinary expertise and high-quality veterinary medical care for dogs and cats in KC and the surrounding communities. We are dedicated to helping you foster a truly meaningful relationship with your animal companion and offer complete veterinary care services at our modern facility right in the heart of Raymore, MO.
Microchip implantation takes only a few minutes and is very safe. Each microchip is unique and carries vital information about your pet—including your name, address, and contact information.
A wellness examination includes an evaluation of all of your pet’s major organ systems. We’ll use the wellness visit to ask you questions about your pet’s behavior, appetite, exercise habits, and regular activities at home.
Taking Care Of Your Furry Friend
Our veterinarians and staff will provide the special care your pet needs, while remaining attentive to you as our customer. Excellent client service makes a visit to our hospital more than just another task to complete in the course of your busy day. We take pride in our mission to treat you with the respect and integrity you deserve as a member of the Raymore Veterinary Center family.
We Look Forward To Meeting and Caring For Your Pet.
Raymore Veterinary Center is not just another veterinary medical facility. From the moment you visit our offices, you’ll see the difference in our service.
Raymore Veterinary Center understands that pets hold a significant place within “their people’s” lives. Respecting our clients feelings and opinions is part of providing and continuing care to our patients. Raymore Veterinary Center takes a team approach to the care of your pet that recognizes the client is the most important member of that team. Our goal is to combine the very best up-to-date care in an environment that emphasizes old-fashioned client service.